Thread: [PSV] Playstation Vita
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Playstation Vita

These are actually fairly small. I keep comparing them to mini-cereal boxes, but just a little thinner. I think they're cute, and as long as I get a case I'm not gonna be picky on the size of them.

This is a better size comparison of the three. The Vita is quite large width wise, but it fits nicely in my hands. I've always like that it's rounded, and getting use to using the back touch pad isn't a problem really since you naturally rest a finger or two there as it is.

When you come back from stand-by and power it on this is what it shows. You just flip (or I guess rip) the tab to get to the home menu.

I like the way this menu is designed, it's easy to compare with friends, syncing trophies is notably faster, etc.

I just like this app, lmao. I turn on my Vita to tweet instead of using Trillian.

This is one of the ways to look at what you have open and switch between them faster. I'm not one of those people who keeps a lot of applications open, so I doubt I'll use this a lot, but I like the design of it.

Each page of the menu can be changed to what you want to be there. My first page I put what I care about like trophies, games,etc.

This is all my social stuff with a brighter background. I kinda just wanted to keep things that related to each other near one another. My last page is basically settings and other misc things.

There, pictures.

Updated: Added a size comparison of a PS3 case to a PSVita game case.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 02-24-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote