View Single Post
Old 06-26-2011, 12:33 PM   #6
littlefileuser

littlefileuser is meh
Re: What makes you fall in love?

No, it's fine. And I can suppose those are preferences! Though I hope you become more open-minded in the future and not expect things from females such as they have to be funny and that they have to not be judgmental. For the most part, focusing on those things might lead you astray as to categorizing girls based on just that when there really is more to a girl; new things that could capture your heart or add to your preferences.

But really, I do feel the same way about the tolerance. People need patience and really, in a relationship, there will be ups and downs (even in a relationship with your friends). Simply, if a person cannot stand the inevitable ups and downs of their relationship then they shouldn't be in the relationship at all. As the proverb goes: "patience is a virtue," and if they really wanted to be with you, no matter how the long problem will last, they will wait and try to fix it. Dedication! Though this may not apply to some because people are affectionate in different ways.

I am doubtful when you say you get "tired" of friends though. Of course I have had broken friendships over little things but for the most part, people are all so different and endless (in depth) that I'm sure that if you took the time to understand them you would make stronger friendships that won't end up "irritated." Possibly you would have to become more patient!

- littlefileuser -

Last edited by littlefileuser; 06-26-2011 at 12:36 PM.
littlefileuser is offline   Reply With Quote