Thread: [PC] World Of Warcraft
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 03:11 AM   #2
hotlikesauce

hotlikesauce is meh
Re: World Of Warcraft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubilee View Post
...I was browsing today...and saw no thread for this...so here we go.

So, post your server/faction, mains/alts, links to armory, whatever else you feel informing people of...or just discuss topics pertaining to the thread.

Server: Aerie Peak (Alliance)

Main: Jubiley, 80 Human Priest

Alts: Squirrels 80 Gnome Mage, Naraline 80 Draenei Shaman, Rakshata 80 Night Elf Rogue, Talirissa 72 Night Elf Druid, Ururu 72 Draenei Paladin

Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eak&cn=Jubiley

Okay, so first discussion question from me...What are you looking forward to most in Cataclysm?
I used to have a whole crew of characters like you but that account got permabanned. After that I took a year break, bought a new account couple weeks ago, and now i just screw around on a variety of alts. Maybe I should make one on your server

Cataclysm wise, I'm looking for a much needed repair towards raids. They're getting way too easy, too little trash, and free epics are completely wasting away the older raids. Like in BC you had to go Tier 4, then Tier 5, then Teir 6, etc and move up the line. Now you get Tier 9 from badges? um wut the diddly who. And what i said earlier, look at ICC. The biggest threat to azeroth and the first 8 bosses are farm mode for casuals???? And then an army that THRIVES ON NUMBERS has next to no trash between bosses. rant rant rant

hotlikesauce is offline   Reply With Quote