View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 09:11 PM   #64
Parthmakeo

Parthmakeo is on a distinguished road
Re: What grinds your gears?

You know what grinds my gears?
Stairs, Planes, Trains, Latest issues, Steam, Boring T.V, Being Bored, People treating me like crap at work, People calling me things that they are themselves (like fat from a fat guy or a person who talks 300 MPH and says i am "Mouthy"), Morons, Idiots, People who think they are awesome, People who don't brainstorm, Bad Video Games, Misleading titles, Video Game Movies, Movie Video Games, Games based off of kid Shows, Games that get good ratings when the game itself is bad, Animes that try to be funny, animes that go off track from the story Too Much (I'm looking at you Inuyasha!), Dubing Animes that censor half of the good stuff, America not bringing in other amazing mangas (Highschool of the dead NAO!), America adding more gore, Japan adding more nudity, the UK being too strict on Mangas and Animes (I feel sorry for you guys the most :*( ), People Cosplaying as Ichigo or any other popular characters from Mangas or Games (one time i did see two Guilty Gear characters but they were the only ones.), Cosplaying without having the right outfit or actual idea of the outfit, Pocky Cosplay...

*two hours later*

...D.I.C.E anime, SD Gundam Force, Did i mention Stairs?

I am a Zombie in this place.
Slow but still alive! (somewhat)

Parthmakeo is offline   Reply With Quote