Thread: [Multi] Dead Space
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Dead Space

Not to get off topic, but Silent Hill: Shattered Memories is a good game, and has gotten great reviews from everyone but X-Play. *Rolls eyes* So there is hope!

Either way, Kibs already knows my opinion on Dead Space. I'm a huge horror fanatic, and so I bought this game to eventually try it. When Kibs came to visit me, he played a good majority of the game... and I watched. I'm actually quite use to watching horror games because they can be so intense, and sort of a thrill in its own right. The disappointing thing though was that it wasn't. At all.

He played BioShock and that was creepier, and I've seen run-throughs by friends of Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Kuon, and others to feel a sort of terror. Dead Space just doesn't have that, in fact I almost fell asleep watching. That's a real turn off if the game itself is so boring I'm dozing off. That's not exciting, even the action aspect isn't enough to get my blood pumping. It's just downright boring.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote