View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #13
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Anime that you wouldn't recommend

Witch Hunter Robin, it was slow dribble I couldn't stomach and kept falling asleep through.

Also hate? On Paranoia Agent? What is this I don't even...

Granted a few others here sort of surprise me like True Tears. Everyone will like what they like and dislike what they dislike. I know Paranoia Agent, True Tears, and Neon Genesis Evangelion have to be watched in their entirety to really be loved. There are just series out there like it.

On another note, not a series I "hate" so much as dislike is Rosario+Vampire. That series took me till episode ten (twelve?) to really care about the plot. It wasn't until Ruby was introduced, and she "sadly" was the most interesting character. She didn't even have that much depth. I've heard the manga for this gets really dark and the drama intensifies, which I would have expected from an anime about monsters. Instead we're treated to Aika challenged in the sheer amount of panty shots for a single series. I'd like to note I'm one of those people who continues to watch a series no matter how bored I get, Rosario+Vampire wasn't as laughable as Ghost Hound, but that's another matter for another day.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote