View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 05:07 PM   #51
Anjinnosaj

Anjinnosaj is meh
Re: Top 10 Favorite Series:

Hmmm Let see. Tons of them out there but i guess i do have my faves:
1: Kanon- Such a great series. It has everything from good voice acting to great action, Supernatural and Chris patton puts on a great perfornce. Recommend it for all
2:Kuroshitsuji aka Black butler- Following the subs on FUNimation, The series progesses slowly with a few bumps but picks up in the second series with a lot more action and gore . Two british butlers duking it out.
3:Digimon- Come on, the concept was great and yeah the english had it's ups and downs but it was really good.
4: Full Metal Alchemist- How could i not put this on my list?o.0
5: xxHolic/Tsubasa- They are techincally one series that imtersect thouugh i recommend Holic over tsubasa even if Tsubasa had beauiful art work
6:Dragonball series- and i mean everything up to GT where things get mehis for me. Great fights and a great take on the story aswell
7:Pokemon: yup It like it all cause it has a charm . even if the current dub is iffy, the subbed verison are just as satiflying
8:Cowboy bebop- what can i say, guns... spike ... Steve blum... and steve -beep-blum (Beep meaning awesome!)
9: Code Geass- Come on the series had a nice flow, and if you watch as a regular TV series. You be on your edge of your seat. But being able to control someone. That is Awesome
9.5 Evangelion- Why 9.5? Cause It ties into why i like 9 and as messed up the story was, the series had you coming back for more and wanting you to shut shinji up!
10: Death Note- One sentance sums it up.... The person or name written in the note bokk shal DIE!

and that what I thought =/
Anjinnosaj is offline   Reply With Quote