Thread: GameCube Super Smash Bros Melee
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 01:03 AM   #10
Oni
Banhammer'd

Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of Oni has much to be proud of
Re: Super Smash Bros Melee

Quote:
Originally Posted by G U R U View Post
Please explain how Melee has a bad camera. Brawl does not have L-cancelling. Yes you can cancel certain moves if you perform them right but it's not even close to the same thing. All of Brawl's new stages suck except for Smashville and they also changed some old ones that made them worse (FD, PS) as well as not putting in Dreamland AT ALL. The physics in Melee are like Earth's gravity, and Brawl's is like the moons. 5x more floatier, therefore slower, which is not a good thing btw.
Melee tends to like to constantly zoom in and out, rather than keeping at a certain distance, depending on how far away the characters are. Yeah, and that's generally how cancelling works.

"All of Brawls new stages suck"...well, I can't argue that point at all because it's entirely subjective. I happened to like the Melee levels included.

I can't believe you complained about things being floaty in a game that has Mewtwo.

Also, I prefer 64 out of all 3 for obvious reasons. Anyone can pick up and play it, douchbags aren't going to claim they are 1337 by exploiting holes in the gameplay and no one is going to complain about levels. Plus the controls are the best, as C-sticking isn't as easy to do due to the N64 controller.