View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
XIamSogekingX
Fan

XIamSogekingX is on a distinguished road
What Conventions do you hope to attend?

With this thread, Im not asking which conventions you know for sure you will be attending but what conventions you really want to go to in the near future. I know for some of us we can't predict into the future and see if we will be there because stuff comes up.

Feel free to talk about the conventions you have been to so that everyone can get an idea of what it's like and maybe they might want to try and go to. This is just our wish list of conventions :P

In the near future I hope to be able to attend:

Tsubasacon

Anime Expo

My main ones I want to go to is:

PAX and PAX East

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EO7fF9t9b4

Though I have been a anime fan for many years, in the beginning, it was all about the video games. PAX, to me, sort of symbolizes the kind of convention that I dreamed of since the beginning. You don't have to be a Penny Arcade fan to enjoy it. They have the latest and even unrealeased video games right there with areas where you can play DnD, cosplay, play video games, really just NERD OUT. The music they get for their is very good and Im hoping I can make it for PAX East and then make my way to the west coast for regular PAX. My friend CarbonIZE was able to make it to PAX 2009 and talked about how it's just an amazing experience. Him and I are going to try and make it for another PAX :D

XIamSogekingX is offline   Reply With Quote