View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #9
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Do you like Roller Coasters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimonds View Post
I love roller coasters! Though Xcelerator knotts berry farm... the last time I went on... I was stuck on it for almost two hours along with the rest of the riders. It was a pain...
They had to call the tech's and fix the ride so that it would actually reach a platform so the riders could get off. -.-'
Though getting yelled at by the people in line for 'hogging' the coaster was a laugh.
Ah, I rode it the first time soon after it was launched. So maybe that made a difference? I've never had a huge problem with it.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote