View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #1
Zehutsumei
Fan

Zehutsumei is meh
Let's Play Lifeline

Synopsis
Christmas Eve, 2029. Grand Opening of the Japan Space Station Hotel. Bizarre creatures invade and begin slaughtering guests. You're trapped inside a security monitoring room. Your only contact--a hotel employee named Rio. She's armed, beautiful, and will do anything you tell her. With your voice, you are her navigator. With her courage, she is your enforcer. Your alliance is the lone hope for survival. And possibly your only Lifeline.

Lifeline is a voice-activated game for the PlayStation 2. You control every action with a PS2 microphone, and sometimes it goes about as well as you think it does. I will attempt to Let's Play this game, and hopefully make it to the end with all of my hair intact.

Videos
Part 1
Part 2

You may notice a small delay from what I say to when the game reacts. This is not the game's fault and is simply a delay between the audio and the video. This shouldn't effect the video enjoyment.

Last edited by Zehutsumei; 11-24-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Zehutsumei is offline   Reply With Quote