Thread: [PSV] Playstation Vita
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Playstation Vita

Yay, I would love some more Vita peeps. :D

So I messed around last night with my Vita and found the proper wallpaper size is 960X544. What I wanted to originally do since the papers flick up and down is have a very long picture cut up, but I couldn't find anything long enough to do so that I liked. So for now I'm rockin' Girls' Generation.

Here's how it currently looks. I should add that I'm pretty sure the screenshot function degrades the quality from the Vita because it turns to jpeg, and I'm not sure where it's compressing, but I can fully vouch that the backgrounds look exactly the same on the Vita.

Edit: Actually, on second thought looking at these it seems like anti-aliasing isn't used when saving a screenshot...

The rest can be found here http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a69...20Devil%20Run/ so feel free to use them. I think the only one I'm not happy with is Yuri's so I might go back and change that. It's fun to organize your screens like this honestly. I actually wish I had a bigger memory card so I could take advantage of putting PSP games on it I never played, but that's for the future.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 02-27-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote