View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:17 PM   #58
Shadowblade Edge
Banhammer'd

Location: Texas, you know, that place that's better than wherever you live.

Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold Shadowblade Edge is a splendid one to behold
Re: What have you been watching?

Just started up the Winter season today, so I have some notes I scribbled down.

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu - They know 'bout that Jesus. Tastes like it's directed by someone who's been rubbed off on by Shinbou. Totally badass and funny as hell, I feel a little bad for being so hesitant to watch it. Damn social-stratification. I wish school was like this when I went. Damn not-trap. Sweet ED. "Your test score is justice."

Dance in the Vampire Bund - Shinbou X SHAFT + loli vampire= great anime. DAT LOLI ♫♫♫. Could've just been me but the show looked like had a hazy film over it, I don't appreciate that, as it's how I see the world with my glasses off, so it's annoying to see with my glasses on. Not talking about the first episode though, that was cool. Amnesia, seemingly, resolved in the same episode it's introduced, awesome.

Durarara!! - Cool OP, and pretty good ED. Great art overall. Biker chick is totally sweet, hope see has a hot face, or a face at all. Hot foot shot in episode 2.

Hidamari Sketch x ☆☆☆ - Hidamari, now with 50% more wideface.

Omamori Himari - I predict weak fights. Tig bitties. Second episode is the beach episode, rapid. Icicle bisection. Some good boasting, such as the ability to drown fish.

Seikon no Qwaser - DAT NUN ♫♫♫. Seemingly cosmetic Christianity takes itself a little too serious. I believe I'll grow to loathe the chick with big knockers. Pimp midget.

So・Ra・No・Wo・To - Anyone who whines about the K-Onesquse art is an idiot, and more than a few a hypocrites. Kickass owl. Beautiful scenery. Needs more sweet-♫♫♫ trumpet.

And some general asides. What up with all the in show name flipping, by fansubbers no less. I find it annoying to the point of distraction, and it's ruining Dulalalalalalalalalalalalalalala for me, just a little bit though. Is it just me, or has there been a lot of gratuitous swearing inserted by fansubbers?

Also picked up some non-current-season stuff:

Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Bangaichi
Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica
Needless Specials
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Specials
Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Picture Dramas

Last edited by Shadowblade Edge; 01-16-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Shadowblade Edge is offline   Reply With Quote