View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:23 AM   #18
iNeku

iNeku is meh
Re: Top 5 Musical Artists

Wow, so hard to decide. I suppose the artists that have had the most influence on me, more importantly, my drumming were:

1)ONE OK ROCK -> Tomoya is an incredible drummer, no matter how many times I play their songs, it´s always a challenge, and always fun. The songs are just so well written and composed you have to love them.

2)UVERworld -> Shintarō is pretty much a household name in Jrock, the way he can combine his drumming with their beatboxing is mind blowing. Ever since I saw D-Technolife on Bleach, I´ve gotten all their albums and listen to them daily.

3)Naifu -> This is a band that I´ve been into ever since I saw "Mysterious". It´s a song with so much feel in it. Atsushi Yamaguchi, although not as well known as he deserves to be, is one of the best Jrock drummers I´ve heard. Challenging and fun to play, even more fun to listen to.

4)KISS -> Not a Jband, but Eric Carr was the one who got me behind the kit when I was 11. And I mean...c´mon, it´s Kiss.

5)Metallica -> Moved on to them from Kiss eventuelly when I was around 13. Hard, yet melodic, an incredible band. Nothing else matters. ^^

I could go on, but I have to stop here.

iNeku is offline   Reply With Quote