View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 05:46 AM   #6
Kyonikov

Kyonikov is meh
Re: Top 5 Musical Artists

5. Ensiferum
It has recently been brought to my attention how amazing folk metal is. Yeah, folk metal. I have no clue how this genre got started, but as soon as I heard these guys I was hooked.
--Stone Cold Metal from From Afar--

5. Pinback
Whenever it's sunny outside or if I'm just in a good mood, I put one of these guys' albums on and I'm set. Their songs aren't necessarily happy, but they just have a sound that just makes my day better.
--Penelope from Blue Screen Life--

3. Muse
You can sum up Muse in one word: Amazing. Every album is consistently mind blowing in it's awesomeness. The variety in their music is really surprising as well (in a good way).
--Bliss from Origin of Symmetry--

2. Pendulum
These guys rock. They started out making Drum and Bass, but are moving more mainstream. Generally, that's a bad thing to me, but they're doing it the right way. They're experimenting with new sounds and genres, but keeping their roots in DnB.
--Crush from Immersion--

1. The Faint
Hooray for bands you've probably never heard of before, right? These guys have really a really dark, often electronic sound. When I first heard them I was trying to figure out wtf I was listening to, but after a few more songs I decided they were literally the best thing ever.
--Worked Up So Sexual from Blank Wave Arcade--

Last edited by Kyonikov; 07-14-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Kyonikov is offline   Reply With Quote