Thread: New Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #17
Mecha Girl

Mecha Girl is meh
Re: New Girl

Whoot! More people to meet and great. ^-^ I'll definately drop by the IRC when I get a chance between work and being dragged around by my equally insane roomies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyto View Post
Great to see a mecha fan, though I can't quite call you "new." It's a somewhat dying genre, so having some more fans around to chat things up with and spread the word is always welcome! I know the Anime subforum under Entertainment is a little empty, but feel free to start a thread and let us know what you've been watching!
I'm proud to be a mecha fan, it is a bit sad not seeing as many good mecha animes as in the past. One reason why I've been digging up alot of older mecha animes. Can never go wrong with the classics. Now only if more would be released. *looks longingly at Giant Gorg* ;-; It's sad that the only way to see some of the classics is to buy them on laser disc; which can very very hard to find now adays.

I'll definately have no problem starting a thread. The hard part is gonna be remembering all the anime I've ever watched. XD That list is probably a mile long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VtamerX View Post
Heeeeeeeey, a girl with a taste for the Brave Series. Can't go wrong with that at all! Glad to have you aboard! I'm with them though, hop into the IRC, you'll meet a buncha crazy personalities.
Another Brave fan. ^-^ Good to know that there is at least one other yuusha fan here. I'm definately not the only girl that loves the Brave series. I actually blame my friend Cy for getting me addicted. She is the biggest Volfogg fan ever.
Mecha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote