View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 12:58 PM   #7
Mistress Victoria

Mistress Victoria is on a distinguished road
Re: Favorite oldgen system; favorite game.

PS2 - Growlanser V Heritage of War - The regular edition came with so much stuff and the Growlanser series is epic in its own right. I love the old style of anime they use in their cutscenes and character portraits. I also love the battling system and the stories.

Gamecube - Baten Kaitos - It's one of the first RPGs using cards to battle that I knew of and it worked really well. I think I need to restart the game because I'm stuck on mine. >_<

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - The first 3D Fire Emblem. Some people didn't like it, but I love it. I loved the new features they brought into the franchise.

Tales of Symphonia - Who can forget this game? It's one of the most grand stories on the GameCube and the battle system is the most addictive. Then there is the little grade point store you get to buy perks at the beginning of New Game+.

GBA - Fire Emblem: Sword of Seals, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones (6-8) - Who doesn't love Fire Emblem? I don't know, but it's a GBA series that I love and will always replay even though I've played through it tons of times.

Mistress Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote