View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 12:18 AM   #14
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HezaaChan View Post
Why can I see colours?

*ahem*
I control your mind, and I wanted to make you see colors in a world full of black and white. Mawahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
If you had the chance to make an anime, you have 12 episodes, what would it be about and what would the theme be? would it be suspense? drama? Shoujo? Shonen? etc
Mmm... I had to think on this for a little bit, but I think if I made an anime right nowit would consist of our mascot, Brie. I can see her being this impressive singer and dancing in a sort of club, loved by all. Of course, with all the popularity, the club (91.8 The Fan) needs another person entertaining. So they hire a turn-table DJ who would be male. I can see Brie and this male DJ being rivals at first since they both want the spotlight, but their hate turns to possible romance. Also, there's some iStalk news in there, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefofdeath View Post
When do we Attack?
We attacked on the 3rd, did you not get the memo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I actually have a serious question, sorry to kill the mood everyone.

I'm just wondering what software you happen to be using while DJing?
Wonderful! I encourage more serious questions.

The software we use is called SAM Broadcaster, I'm unable to get into how we use it or how many computers we go through. The database of music can be accessed by any of our DJs, but I can't specify as to how. SAM Broadcaster can mix the songs together, use virtual cables, catch our voices, play songs based on ratings, use a request system, and various other things. As such, there are a lot of endless possiblities and was definately the best choice out there for us.

That's why very shortly we'll have a request system in place as well as a calling board system. So keep looking for those!

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote