View Single Post
Old 09-01-2011, 02:23 PM   #22
Mollybibbles

Tombé, Pas de bourée, Glissade, JETÉ!!

Mollybibbles is on a distinguished road
Re: What makes you fall in love?

It's not what makes me "fall" in love but what makes me want to continue loving and letting that love grow more and more expansive every day. You don't realize you're in love until that person's absence leaves you longing for their presence but you're able to cope and go on with your daily life even if you can't see them for days or even months. It's a comfort knowing that you can walk out the door in the morning, facing the world with someone's support. You can come home at the end of the day, beaten down and tired but all it takes to make it worth it was their smile, a hug and three simple words. Love is finding comfort in knowing that home is where they are.

Love may be finding a common ground while identifying and accepting your differences. Love is being able to stare them or you straight in the eyes and to tell the truth.
What makes me fall and continue falling in love is being open, trusting and patient with one another, because if you intend to get serious, you'll need to able to trust and understand each other.

What makes each person fall in love is completely unique to each individual, but somehow common needs and desires are matched. Be patient because that match may not show itself right away. You'll know, however. Trust me, you'll know when that person comes, but what may surface may surprise even you.

Mollybibbles is offline   Reply With Quote