View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 11:30 PM   #11
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: No two people say the site name the same way

Oni, just calm down, lol.

I think a lot of the variation originally stemmed from the bumps we collected two years prior to the actual radio launching. You see, actors will only give you so much time and as such it is hard to correct me on a lot of things (thus instead of you're tuned in they say listening to or watching).

Not only that, the clarification isn't needed since we're not on a FM/AM radio. "The Fan" is essentially the important part. Obviously if we ever branch to a FM/AM format or satellite radio then we will need to clarify that it is "Ninety One POINT Eight". Though right now it is sort of impossible to ask a lot of voice actors/industry people to redo their bumps, redo promos, and drill it constantly into the DJs brains (as in have someone listening twenty-four seven and cracking the whip). I don't see it as a major problem until we're on actual radio.

Also, most people can look at the logo for clarification as well, which we happen to shove into your face quite a bit on the site. Though believe me, I do like uniform, but there's so much more I can think of that has priority over this (no offense).

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote