View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 05:03 AM   #5
Gatx
Fan

Gatx is meh
Re: Summer 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by gannon133 View Post
After viewing a list of the Summer 2011 anime, I have come to a conclusion: It's a mixed bag that contains more on two things more than the rest. It is heavy on comedy, same for drama and a bit on sci-fi, but I tend to watch some action anime and I see the lack of it in their description. I will try and watch "Sacred Seven" because it seems that it has action in it. There isn't anything else that catches my eye as need to watch or after someone reviews it to see what it is exactly.
There's the Blade anime, as in those Wesley Snipes vampire hunter movies that a lot of people didn't know were actually based on Marvel comic books.

Blood C is pretty action heavy too, though I've only skimmed it. I was a pretty big fan of Blood+ but it seems like CLAMP is doing a completely separate take on the material.

But yeah, there's nothing that's really along the lines of a solid battle anime other than Sacred Seven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
At the moment, I'm not really into anything thats being released, I'm saving my geeking out for the Autmn when they release Three Gundams (Gundam AGE, Gundam Origins and Turn-A Gundam Dubbed)
They're adapting "The Origin" into an anime? That's a really ridiculous concept. It's like if someone novelized the Harry Potter movies or something.
Gatx is offline   Reply With Quote