View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 02:52 PM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Favorite Vocaloid song?

Hands down my favorite is Melt, I even cosplayed this one outfit. It doesn't appear in any other video from my awareness.

Other really good ones I'll just list by Vocaloid, but I have a lot so I might have to separate this into a few posts. Remixes are always pwnage, and once you listen for enough it sounds like Lysol.

Another rockish song, but I like these since they compliment the Vocaloid's so well. Also has some stellar animation~

The 80s! I've gone there and back... and there is only Miku.

KaitoXMiku love is necessary, their duos are so cute <3

Another KaitoXMiku duet, I liked this song in general though it fits the duet feel a lot more.

Anyway, Kaito section because he is utterly adorable. This one technically isn't sung by a Vocaloid, at least this version. This is a NicoNico song dub, but out of all of the Love Is War I'm fond of Kaito's the best. No one else really seems to pull that off, I just personally love this dub version.

I also love Kaito's Cantarella, there's one specific version I think is the best animated. I adore the cuteness that is Kaito, but I also like to see him portrayed as a serious character, too.

This is a good hardcore, English song using Kaito's vocals. Obviously a lot of it is Engrish, but the creator did a good job.

Gumi's voice is also adorable, and I'm still looking for more songs. She's just so huggable, so songs like this are especially cute with her singing them.

I do adore Luka, and I wanna find more good songs by her as time goes on. I do love this one though for the animation and heartbreaking lyrics.

I'll share some more later, but here are a few of the ones I like.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 12-13-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote