View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 01:45 AM   #20
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: -Trumpet Fanfare- I have arrived!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni View Post
Ah, I see. Sites I've been on in the past that have utilized WordPress have combined their forums accounts with WordPress accounts. I guess they've just been more knowledgeable about that particular side to things. I guess I'll get a seperate log in for that later on.
It's solely because our site started as a Wordpress, with no forums. When we attempted to combined them, the vBulletin took over users. As such, assigning everything as well as sorting how to comment on the site became... impossible in a matter of moments. They were connected BUT the site was made pretty much useless in a sense. As such, for now, they're separate until we find an alternative.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote