View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
Sandgolem

Matoi Stalker

Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Sandgolem is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Lost Someone Important?

Yeah I had someone special to me. My fiancee passed away oh back when I was 20 / 21. I've never met a woman since then that has ever inspired me to such heights as she did. When she met me I was a college drop out working as a manager at a taco bell. Because of her I went back to school, got my degree, and tried to make something out of myself.

Unfortunately her death raised alot of questions to this day about faith and religion that I still wrestle with to this day. However on the flip side the angish of the whole ordeal inspired me to write a book that is in the progress of becoming an OEL manga, the story and manga are allegory's for the turmoil between loss, pain, grief, faith, and the will to continue and how to cope.

To this day, I don't even know if I should try to love again, or if I ever will. I hope so though, but no rush.

Hang in their elk!

Sandgolem is offline   Reply With Quote