View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
twillÿ
Banhammer'd

twillÿ is on a distinguished road
Re: Lost Someone Important?

I lost a pretty close friend to me back in highschool. He was a grade under me, but him and I were awesome friends. We lived in a small town so you were friends with pretty much everyone and when I heard the news it crushed me. He was such a great kid, always making people smile and brightening up their days, I know he did that for me a lot. Him and I were planning on starting a band only a few weeks prior to his accident. He was an outstanding drummer and I am sad to say, I never had the pleasure of being able to actually collaborate with him. We played guitar together a few times and I would listen to him drum at school a lot, but we never actually had a chance to jam together and I wish we would have. He had so much talent it's a shame he got taken away from the world so soon. He was definitely a good person and a great friend. His memory lives on with me in a way, the guitar we used to share for a while I named after him. I take care of it to this day. Sounds cheesy, but we had some good laughs with that old thing. I miss him and everytime I play that guitar, he'll always be there. :smile:

twillÿ is offline   Reply With Quote