View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Nightshade

Nightshade is meh
It's nice to be here!

Hey! I'm Nightshade, and I have to say, this is probably the only place where I can talk about anime I love and listen to awesome music! So, I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you and rocking out in the meantime.

Seeing as this is an introduction, and therefore I should say something about myself, I guess I'll go with a general sort of over-view.

I love anime and manga (perhaps a bit too much) and am currently into Black Butler and Hetalia, although I really enjoy Baccano, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, and many others as well. I love shows and stories with great plot, awesome art, and interesting characters. (And yes, I know Hetalia is lacking at least one of those points, but I don't care. I love it because it makes me laugh.)

I'm also a writer, so I spend a lot of my time day dreaming and plotting and generally being a bit of an eccentric spaz. So there you have it.

I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

-=-Nightshade-=-

Nightshade is offline   Reply With Quote