Thread: [PC] Dungeon Fighter Online
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2010, 09:53 PM   #2
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Dungeon Fighter Online

My three characters are:

SantoSetsuko: Priest - Crusader
Selinya: Mage - Summoner
MarinaDaina: Gunner - Launcher

I mostly main with my Crusader since he's pretty much a tank with some awesome buffs. I apparently also kick-butt in PvP versus Christmas and DS ironically.

Though to expand on this topic for people starting out I should note that being invited to the guild (918thefan) is a must since you get both an EXP boost and stat boost due to some hardcore leveling from the current guild members.

If you get a chance to play around or research there's some good terms to know, too. If anyone is interested I'll try and share somethings that I've learned. If you need help with an area or quests let me know and I'll get one of my characters on it. So far I've had a lot of fun with DFO and I'm pretty happy with my experience so far. Each level is sort of exciting and the grind isn't too bad to be turned off. Generally I can't deal with too much of it, but DFO has a nice balance.

Also, since Christmas forgot the link, you can play here: http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote