View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 02:31 AM   #24
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: How A Convention Can Turn Bad...?

I hate listening to "The Game", it's not funny and no one cares. Everyone groans and rolls their eyes because it is so typical we've already heard it five times. Kindly and sincerely shut up.

My past few convention experiences did leave me kind of sour actually. I'm really sick and tired of people running by my equipment, Congo lining around it, jumping, smacking, tripping, etc. Yeah, I know what you're going to say, don't leave your equipment in the middle of the halls. How about when I'm sitting in my chair, have the tripod open between my feet with the camera on it, and I am holding it in place just so the line of people aren't about to kick it into oblivion because they want to swarm whoever is running the panel as soon as it's over.

My cameras might not look expensive, but one of them is close to two thousand dollars, and the day someone breaks it is the day I'm on the news. We've had people trip over charging cords off to the side and against the wall, breaking them and rendering them useless for the rest of the weekend as well as someone kicking around my Pelican case cause they think it's funny. The still camera in there worth more money than your costume is not yours, don't take it from me, don't harm it.

Yeah, I know everyone wants to have fun at a convention, and I do, too! I'm also there to work however, and I will not be amused to see something of mine smashed. :/

End rant.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote