View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 07:48 AM   #1
SailorMoon

SailorMoon is meh
Smile SailorMoon says....

X3 Hi! My name is SailorMoon but you can call me Sarah if you wish! I love anime and manga, etc.....but don't think I'm some rabid fangirl, because I'm not. I'm also an aspiring voice actress, and have been working on a few small original radio plays and fandubs.I've been told I sound like Winry on the phone, and I can pull off a decent "Winry Squee"..I'm so challenging Caitlin Glass to a squee off when I meet her! XD I'm also good at the cute, adorable voices, or the mommy ones as well. I can also do South Park voices...yeah, weird, i know! I'm nowhere near as shy as I used to be...before my first con...omg, I've changed so much then, but for the better! I try to be a friend to everyone, and i swear on my Evangelion manga, that I am SO much like Serena/Usagi/Sailor Moon, it's not even funny (I'm SO not a crybaby...anymore XD). All my wonderful friends are fiercely loyal to me (why, I don't really know! =P) But I love them all dearly for it. SO, I hope to meet you all at a con one day, and don't be shy to shoot me a PM anytime! LOBVES! <3

SailorMoon is offline   Reply With Quote