Old 12-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #15
ClearMetalVoltar
Fan

ClearMetalVoltar is meh
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Zexal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
I

But enough DDM, more Zexal.... Zexal is having a different studio do the animation, that's why it looks different compared to Duelist, GX and 5Ds
hmmm it does look like its a diff. style of art. guess theyre trying to appeal to more ppl and to break away from the old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrockergirl View Post
I am a yugioh player have been since my friends got be back in last year, and I still think 5D's was a horrible idea on motorcycles just cause I can imagine people imitating it.

This new series looks like it was designed by the same team who worked on the Mega Man ZX game series but the main character looks like he would be better suited for Bakugan, but ill still watch this series and see how it goes from there. Excess summon is random after reading the rulings on it
lol i style remember the countless bashings on utube and yg forums of the byke concept. most came around after finding out that u didnt have to ride them every episode.

lol art is similaer isnt it? and akugan was the very 1st thing i thought of after seeing the leading dude! i wouldnt be surprised if a cross over are in the works lol

and what rulings on the e. summons?
ClearMetalVoltar is offline   Reply With Quote