Thread: [Multi] Bayonetta
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #54
Kibs

Fanatic

Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kibs is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Bayonetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero Gravity View Post
I needed to trade in my copy of Bayonetta (360) before I could finish it, because I wanted a PS3 version (I am in serious lack of a PS3 game).
Mainly because I had an auction for the PS3 version and I seemed to be the winner (1 minute left, $20 with $35 max bid on it), and I needed to pay off my copy of "Sonic and SEGA All Star Racing" (360).
I was out bidded at the last second by 2 bloody quarters.
-_-, I am Bayonetta-less
you're better off sticking with the 360 version, ask anyone who's played both, it's a completely different game. I don't mean to beat the dead horse, here, but it's honestly terrible.

Kibs is offline   Reply With Quote