View Single Post
Old 06-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #1
Nirvash_Redemption
Fan

Nirvash_Redemption is meh
Anime Expo 2010 @ Los Angeles

As you might know, Anime Expo 2010 is going to start this coming weekend from July 1 to July 4, at the Los Angeles Convention Center in California. I myself am going to go there, as i have been doing so, but now for some info about the convention for those going:

*There is a large list of guests this year, including some names like Yuu Asakawa, Rei Hiroe[Black Lagoon], Yui Horie, Vic Mignona, and many many more.

* The events are definantly a good point of the convention other than the exhibit hall. There will be a Masquerade, AMV Contest, AX Idol [Where fans and people come to sing their favorite songs from anime or such.], Battle of the Bands, Art Show, Concerts, and showing of anime throughout the convention.

* Pricing is already at close to the normal pricing, but it's usually around 75 -85 a month before the convention. If you pre-register, it's usually a lot cheaper.

If you want more details on events and other booths set up, please contact the site and take a look.
http://www.anime-expo.org/
-Nirvash

"Don't ask for it; go win it on your own. Do that and you'll succeed."
"When you think of music or movies, instead of remembering what they are about you're more likely to be reminded of the memories you have of that time and the people you knew then."

Nirvash_Redemption is offline   Reply With Quote