View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:56 PM   #17
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: How to listen on your iPhone - With Pics (updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkenjeff View Post
So there's probably a 3rd party shoutcast app I'd have to use that would spam ads at me?
I wouldn't know. I own a BlackBerry and can listen with the .m3u or .pls files personally. There's other threads where people list their favorite third party devices that they like to use to listen. Most people I know listen directly with the stream, but I would advise you to never pay for an app that offers our stream. Our station is completely free and we have never been asked to be included in any third party app besides TuneIn.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote