Thread: [Multi] L.A. Noire
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
L.A. Noire

I played this game last week and went through it really quickly. I had a great time with it despite the fact I'm not a big fan of Rockstar's games. I liked the era, it made the entire game more interesting. It had a very Heavy Rain and Phoenix Wright feel, it's like someone combined those two games.

I think the biggest downfall was that the characters made me dislike them. For a long time I really liked Cole, but he goes back on his whole outlook near the end of the game. It seemed like the writers didn't try to make you sympathize with the things that can make a person dislike a character.

Either way, I wanna try my hand at the DLC. Does anyone know if it's worth it if I enjoyed the entire game?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote