Thread: [Multi] The Elder Scroll's
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 12:51 AM   #16
twillÿ
Banhammer'd

twillÿ is on a distinguished road
Re: The Elder Scroll's

Old thread, but I am compelled to put in my two cents...here goes.

*inserts coins into slot*

Morrowind, is by far, my favorite RPG to date, and quite possibly my favorite game. I spent well over 350 hours on it, no joke. I know so much about that game it's sickening, lol. I even got into writing fan fic and roleplays for it. It captivated me so much, playing that game gave me this feeling I just can't explain and that no other game has been able to give me since. Not even Oblivion. The story of Morrowind was more involved, there was a heck of a lot more to explore even though Bethesda denies that it was bigger than Oblivion, and just the shear amount of things you could do in that game....ah! I could go on and on, but in a nutshell, the time I spent with that game was the greatest gaming experience I've ever had, and I still play it to this day from time to time.

Oblivion on the other hand, for me, was short-lived. It lacked the epicness of its predecessor and I just could not get into it as much. However, I will say this, the Shivering Isles expansion did make up for the huge let down Oblivion gave me. Sure, great graphics are nice, but the game was missing the core gameplay and experience that made Morrowing so amazing and they tweaked with some things I just could not forgive easily. ((Argonian faces! Why change their model you buttheads?!))

Anywho, I love the ES world and lore and it remains my top. :smile:

twillÿ is offline   Reply With Quote