Thread: Song names
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 03:07 AM   #6
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Song names

Not at all, I don't feel that way. I'd much prefer you suggest things in contrast to just getting upset and leaving. The big reason why we moved to a more English format was because most of our demographic (from a business stand point) are younger anime fans. They're like the age of watching Pokemon and Sailor Moon, but without the knowledge it's really Japanese.

It seems as time goes on we get more and more older members, which isn't bad, but it also means that we have to work to appease both. I have something that's in the works for Fanatics and non-Fanatics to fix this issue. As of now, this isn't something that will really come to light for awhile due to free time to code some fun stuff. :)

So it's not as if I'm saying no, it's more there really isn't a quick fix in lines with what we have planned if that makes sense.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote