Thread: Hetalia
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 10:35 AM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Hetalia

Yeah, I preferred the dub by a long shot really. The way everyone delivered their lines made it interesting, and makes the jokes more entertaining. It plays on the way Western people stereotype other locations (let's face it, we do it). To be honest, I love racism jokes, and this is pretty much done in a way where everyone is made fun of.

Oh, believe me, that's what kept me from watching the series. I've grown up since the first time I went to a convention at thirteen and the yelling, lack of politeness, and all around idiocy of some fans is something I've grown out of. When you're young that's funny... like a clown is funny. As you get older it's more obnoxious... like a clown is obnoxious. Fangirling itself doesn't bother me so much as molestation and other really awkward things that occur due to yaoi or some other fetish excuse. Keep it away from the public kthx.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote