View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #9
EagleEyes

Fanatic

EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of EagleEyes has much to be proud of
Re: sup fellow anime fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by G U R U View Post
My real name is Ben, but the name I use for most forums is Guru. I guess I'll start out with some things about me.

Right now I'm 22, but I'm still a kid at heart. My main interests/hobbies are Anime/Manga, Music, Video Games, and the Yu-gi-oh Trading Card Game.

For info on all the anime I like and dislike, watching and plan to watch, head over to my anime list profile and list and drop me a comment. I also make cards for the "My Favorite Anime Club" and "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann" clubs so hit those up and make sure to join!

http://myanimelist.net/profile/AnimeGURU475

My YouTube channel consists of some AMV's I've made over the years as well as some other random vids. With the start of the new year I'll be doing duel vids and deck of the month vids for yu-gi-oh. If you're into the game then make sure to subscribe!

http://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeGURU475

I play Super Smash Bros Melee professionally (well as best I can, I can't travel as much as I'd like) and I also enjoy lots of other game series like Final Fantasy, the old school Megamans, Armored Core, The Legend of Zelda, Halo, Call of Duty, Street Fighter, etc.

I like almost any kind of music but some of my favorites consist of 3OH!3, Coheed and Cambria, Cinematic Sunrise, Aya Hirano, Mizuki Nano, Every Avenue, Billy Talent, Bowling For Soup, Underoath, Owl City, Bedlight for Blue Eyes, Mae, All That Remains, LoveHateHero, Back-On, Saosin, Escape the Fate, Emarosa, The Maine, Within Temptation, Boys Like Girls, Eyes Set to Kill, My Chemical Romance, The Offspring, Acceptance, Greenday, MiCHi, FLOW, Forever the Sickest Kids, Blink-182, High and Mighty Color, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Anberlin, Yellowcard, Rise Against, A Skylit Drive, Ten Second Epic, Shinedown, Saosin, Oasis, Metro Station, The Almost, Dead Poetic, A Day to Remember and All Time Low to name a few.

Well I hope that gives you good idea of me and I'd just like to say that 91.8 The Fan is the greatest radio station EVAR!!!
Love that Air Gear AMV btw.
EagleEyes is offline   Reply With Quote