View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #72
Shigoshi

Shigoshi is meh
Re: How'd you decide on your nickname(on the forums)

Got mine in a random way (which befits my title as master of madness).

First off shigoshi means 454, 454 itself adds up to 13 (4+5+4=13) and 13 is my day of birth (for those wondering: It was a friday as well, so yeah, 13th of friday. The day of unluck where the world was lucky to witness it's future master of madness!).

The number came to me more from, as I said, random chance. In primary school (don't know what you yanks call it) I had a eraser/rubber (depends on if your mind is in the gutter or you just feel like trying to be a wide-o) which randomly had 454 written on the back of it. My best friend pointed out it added up to 13 and now has been my alias ever since.

As for my creation of the name shigoshi: one of my friends found out what the japanese for shigoshi was and called me it. Now I am shigoshi.

'I am a philosopher, I follow no rules set by anyone except simple lines that I draw on paths I follow. I shall never walk one step in front nor lack one step behind, forever and eternally at your side letting you chose your path willingly. You can ask me, but never expect my answer to tell you which way to go for often it shall only be a question for a question. Soon you will not even notice as I go on my own path, where I go is my choice. But remember, if you follow do not expect me to always lead'

'Leaders lead, commanders command and inspirations inspire. Commanders do not inspire, leaders do not command and inspirations do not lead'

Tangents are my currency and being obtuse is my manner!

What is the opposite to life? for it is not death, for if it truely were opposite life would not exist since opposites cancel themsleves. This is my concept; Rynae. The existense of non-existense.

Shigoshi is offline   Reply With Quote