Thread: [Multi] Your Video Game Ideas!
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2012, 02:57 AM   #14
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: Your Video Game Ideas!

Since 1 is same ol same ol, I won't touch on that since I like Zelda, so obviously it's good

2 sounds a lot of fun, kind of like the 4 swords games but different.

3 sounds amazing!
The one thing I don't like about most MMOs is the control and skill system. Why don't people ever take the gameplay from a single player game and make it into a MMO? Having something like Zelda, but with an expanded universe and multiplayer would be awesome. Having the race war as the opening basis is cool, my only issue is when you try and tell a single player story in a multiplayer game everyone gets the same story at different times, which is fine for episodic content, but when it's overarching it seems kind of like a roller coaster ride instead of a story book, if you catch my meaning. The race war also sets up characters with (I assume) different ways of playing into a single group against the rest. which is kinda boring, unless you allow people to choose sides and make it more of a kingdom war. The odd Zora might defect to any country, same with Gorons, Hylians, Kokiri and Gerudo. The problem would be balancing them mainly... But it sounds awesome so long as it didn't become a WoW clone.

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote