View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:36 PM   #7
drewid

drewid is meh
Re: Games That Aren't As Bad As People Say

Infinite Undiscovery: Despite the meh reviews this game has received I found it to be a very fun and engaging action rpg. The characters develop in interesting ways over the course of the game, and the story is well done overall. The crafting and title system is also very engaging. You have specific characters that have different professions like blacksmithing, enchanting, alchemy, and even scribing. As you progress through the game, level up your characters, and complete side quests, special titles will appear on your characters status screen, these usually have some interesting tidbits about the character. Like the heroine hates bugs so she has the Bug Hater title, and when fighting Bugs she is weakened. I could ramble on a lot more about this game but ill finish it up with this next sentence. Overall this was an amazing game for me, if you like rpgs and action games this you may really like this one.

And I agree, Final Fantasy 13, Yugioh Duelist of the Roses, and Sword of Mana were amazing, the others listed so far I have yet to play.

Last edited by drewid; 11-27-2011 at 01:39 PM.
drewid is offline   Reply With Quote