Thread: AM2 2012
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 09:13 AM   #19
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: AM2 2012

AM2 announced Putumayo, which looks like the third guest hint --- Source

And they announced quite a few of their summer festival performers, so it's obvious they're moving into music now. I'll assume this isn't a full list since last year they only highlighted a few out of about twenty to thirty performers (Stephanie Yanez also confirmed with us she was going, but it has yet to be announced so I would expect more musicians to be added soon). I'm very happy Kazha and Icarus Kid are going back, I'm interested in the two new ones. Glad they're working on variety. --- Source

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote