Thread: [PSP] Dissidia 012
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #5
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Dissidia 012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bargain Gamer View Post
While I have a PSP I didn't pick this title up. I played the first Dissidia game and was disappointed by the loose controls and difficult camera, which was a shame because the concept of a Final Fantasy fighting game sat well with me. As such I had no incentive to pick up the sequel, as it looks like the fighting system is almost unchanged in it. But hey, that's just my opinion.
I also don't like the fighting system in the original, but in the new on there's an RPG mode, which I strongly prefer. Might wanna see what that looks like.

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote