View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:19 AM   #18
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Japan's thoughts on creepy otaku

I think EE is right, the way responses were and how they addressed others wasn't necessarily kind. I mean this is a place on the internet that distinctly focuses on a Western audience and how they react to Asian music. In fact, my Asian Music Education panel was the whole basis of this.

I don't have much to say on the subject personally since it's a matter of cultures and not so much how it directly effects an American audience, but I would like to say that if your whole point was what this thread was for then perhaps you might wanna state it in your initial post for those who aren't familiar with Japanese culture (besides the anime spectrum)?

Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote