View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
jessileo127
Fan

jessileo127 is meh
Re: JessiLeo, The adventures forthwith!

I look to Moon Hawk, speaking softly with a different voice, gruffer and more achient if possible... "The world is different, to earth in meany ways, Bullets exsist for the soul purpose of Sniping, unfortunatly the only type of air strike is a flight of dragons commited to your cause, normally highloards controll over 20 dragons most for a flight, the queen her self owns all with a shard of power given to her by Cookie the Keeper, (No Sound wrong Cookie) and Julie the first Backhorn... This world is in a time of perrill as armys gather in the south, no one knows what side they are on, our mission is to find out who they are, and if need be stop them, help them, or let them be, it is not my choice..."
I flap my wings once again impatiantly waiting for more people to join us on out quest....

At this point the sun had gone down and two of the five moons starting to rise slowly, one of them seemed to be squised on one side, as if it had a run in with another moon...
These moons were Raislit and Moraei, Raislit was a dark orange, giving little light, the other a Silver blue casting a pale silver over the lands....

Skylark had now spotted Sound and started to fly to him in a darting fasion, seeing the gun, he flew to him darting this way and that in a silver blurr, his long tail flicking in an anticipation of a fight...

EVERY DAY IS SPECIAL

jessileo127 is offline   Reply With Quote