View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 06:36 AM   #7
Leviathan Mist

大好き.

Leviathan Mist is on a distinguished road
Re: Why the jerks/bad dudes always get the best women and more: My philosophy + rant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mollybibbles View Post
I think that you are completely wrong overall. There are those occasions in which that girl who feels unworthy of that good guy feels safest with that good guy. Believe it or not, women like men who actually care about them. Assertive or not, respect and kindness make the man, not douchbagery. Not every girl thinks the same way and not every girl falls for that bad boy archetype. I feel your blanket statement speaks some truth here and there, but the world won't explode if happiness spawned from the relationship of two genuinely kind hearted people. Most of the time, we wait for our prince charming to speak those words we have wished to hear (most men can never wrap their minds around that). That underlying dream doesn't fade with adolescence. Sounds corny, I know, but you men lack that knowledge of how to treat a woman. If you knew, we just want to be treated kindly with the respect we try to return.

The Bibbles has spoken. Now go snag yourself a nice girl :P
I never said it applies to every relationship. Obviously there will be exceptions where the right girl finds the right guy and vice versa. I don't see how you could think I'm wrong about the people whose relationships are flopping because of it. Then again, I am pretty stubborn about my opinion - it's not easy to get me to change my mind about something I formulated in my own head.

Overall, I'd rather be the nice guy who's single all his life than the douchebag. It's simply natural for me to try to make everyone around me better.

Last edited by Leviathan Mist; 09-13-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Leviathan Mist is offline   Reply With Quote