View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:15 AM   #12
Elk

Mark from Canada

Elk has disabled reputation
Re: Gaining/Losing Weight!

So, I've been moving a little slowly. Since my original post I've only lost about another 18 or so pounds. I've hit a few plateaus, and hovered back and forth in a 5 pound range for a while. But I'm getting back on track.

I think the main thing is I haven't been tracking my calories for over a month. I've still been on a decline in weight, but not accurately tracking what I been eating and instead estimating has probably contributed to my plateaus.

So I'm going to start counting calories more seriously again. Not only does it help you keep track but it'll probably assist me in making conscious plans for what I'll be eating instead of spontaneous eating, which usually leads to a reduction (however slight) in intake.

Besides diet I've been walking Chico more often, though I still need to make it a daily thing, and upping the amount of time the walk takes. I probably should be exercising more, but right now I don't have the wherewithal to focus on adding to that routine.

do u even lift bro? needs to be made a question I can use an affirmative answer for!

Elk is offline   Reply With Quote