View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #39
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Battle for 9.18 The Fan

Hopefully I'm not too vague or indecisive, but I really want to see what Jin does. I think it'll be interesting to see things from your perspective. Also, I was lazy and didn't edit this, I just wrote. Awwwwaaaaaaaaaaaay!
  • Account Name: Kanashimi
  • Character Name: Kanashimi
    • Nickname(s): Kana
    • Notes: It's more fun to be yourself, and it doesn't look like many other people were themselves as such I hope you don't mind. Most of the information will be a characterized version of me (my parents never wanted me to be a doctor and I don't have magic powers, etc). I'll redo anything if it's too literal or make a character from scratch if necessary.
    • Notes: Legalities make this a freer age to work with. I prefer the age of seventeen since it's technically untouchable, but it works out with the whole Fuhrer thing.
  • Weight: Fairly Thin (110lbs)
  • Height: Average Height
    • Notes: Kana has a short torso, but has awesome-tastic legs---just sayin'
  • Eye Color: Green
  • Hair Color: Blue
    • Style: In all the logic of anime, Kana should have blue, wavy hair to frame her face. Styled bangs that adjust around the eyes to bring them out is a must for any girl, no matter how stern she is.
  • Skin Tone: Pale
  • Personality: Kanashimi is very driven in terms of 91.8 The Fan, and despite being good is willing to sacrifice plenty for her dream and ambition. While generally focused, she has a tendency to do well ordering others instead of taking too much on herself. Regardless, if she notices anything wrong she will take charge to make sure whatever job is up to her high standards.

Business and personal have to be separated very finely or else there might be trouble, and she is fully aware. As such, as energetic as the girl can appear in her downtime the tables do turn when work is calling. Being the workaholic she is, Kana has a tendency to make sure everything is done to satisfaction before letting her have a moment of down time.

In relation, even she knows that struggling away too long can lead to sickness and chooses her team carefully. She needs to know she can trust someone else to have the same carefully placed standards as herself.

Though those she works with might be somewhat bewildered by the fact she might not take their friendship as seriously. This is easily mistaken considering Kana has a tendency to joke when relaxing, make harsh jabs, or even make sure to check up on someone else’s personal life. Besides, if they’re not in good shape, they can’t do proper work… can they? She has a tendency to laugh even when something isn’t funny, and has somewhat addictive hobbies (both work-related and not) such as sustaining collections of rare items.

In the war over 91.8 The Fan while she is fighting for the decency of the country (or site), she will make sure things get done to achieve her goal. Whether this means a sacrifice for a greater means, then it will more than likely be pursued. She uses her strengths to her own advantage and makes sure her team can cover up her own weaknesses. That makes the “perfect” spotlight all the more sweeter , and her possible skills seem better than they might be.

On a more fluffy note, Kana also understands why being a girl in this sort of situation might be beneficial. It can be used during an event that might aide her or her team. It also doesn’t hurt that she has a tendency to like cosplay or cutesy things despite being the boss-lady.
  • Personal History: She originally had a normal childhood with normal parents. Despite this, her parents were very contradicting the fact of telling Kana to do something she loved while trying to force her to do something of her parent's choosing. Her parents strongly desired for her to become a doctor of sorts, but this was not in her master plan. As such, she personally strives for her own wants and desires with a fiery determination.
She tossed aside regular schooling and college while instead proving she could do great things in an unconventional way. Assuming her position as the boss and driving force for 91.8 The Fan has been a quickening climb throughout the ranks to better asset herself and claim center attention for her own goals.
  • Good Or Bad: Good
  • Strengths: She has a tendency to go after what she wants even if it's with half of a plan, she is more confident in her ability to manage a team as well as come up with some sort of strategy as time goes on. Common-sense is a virtue after all.
In times where she needs to be she can be fairly friendly and the advice giver in a good deal of situations involving some of her close acquaintances.
  • Weaknesses: Kanashimi commonly desires to be the one receiving attention for her deeds, but at the very least she puts herself in a position to garner that consideration.
She loves cute things as many girls do, but also seems to showcase these far easier and perhaps a step farther. For example, the innocence of wearing a maid costume might not be so innocence in certain situations, but don't tell the Fuhrer (or maybe she knows...)!

She can become obsessive and miss noticeable things, and when feeling lost she would preferably want to... pretend to ask those on her team or that she trusts. Regardless, she wouldn't want to admit such a thing.
  • Weapon: As per the tradition here on 91.8 The Fan, Kana will have a small hammer at the ready... whether this is used merely to bop annoyances who make poor jokes or to actually attack her enemies is truly up to debate.
  • Abilities/Magic: Despite Kana's more bossy personality, her kinder skin is more apparent when she gets down to her magical abilities. She focuses squarely on becoming a better cleric by calming her mind while she heals teammates and victims alike. She expels her own energy to tend to others, and can work with sores as well as full blown gashes. Depending on the severity she could damage her own being however, and as such she is limited in what she can and can't do. She would be very careful not to give her life to help someone else, they better deserve it!
In relation to tending to others, she knows the basics of regular medicine and hospital protocol since she was forced to take some classes on this. Stitching a wound is something she'd rather not have to do... just sayin'

On some occasions, depending on her energy level she can create shields to protect herself until someone else assaults the enemy for her.

While she doesn't have any powers that could necessarily kill anyone, she is certainly fine with ordering someone else to do so (why would she want to get one of her adorable outfits bloody as is?).
  • Picture: I'd prefer you use the picture as a vague reference, it's never exactly what you want in these types of things as is (cause... you know, the hair is the complete opposite of what I described).

Last edited by Kanashimi; 08-01-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote