View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #1
christmas4477

Smugleaf

christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold christmas4477 is a splendid one to behold
A little late, don't ya think?

It has come to my attention that I should make an intro thread. Yet, I have been here for a month already, but no one has seemed to mind. Nonetheless, I shall get into it. This will be highly detailed, mind you.

I first found 918 by stalking Kyle Hebert on Facebook. I stalk many VAs on Facebook. He said he was in the middle of an inteview over here, so I came to check it out, I tuned in, and heard there was an irc. I had jsut download ChatZilla a few days earlier, although I'm not sure why, as I didn't use irc that much, and figured out how to join the chat. I siad hi to the few people in there, and stayed for the rest of the day. I also learned hoe to pronounce Kyle's last name properly. I feel good about that. I checked out the main site to find my favorite VA, Crispin Freeman, had done an interview here. I was ecstatic and decided to stay. I still haven't listened to that interview. The next day, I was in the irc, and someone posted LittleKuriboh's ad video, and was all like "We are about to get a ton of new people." And we did, I called it. After that, I was wondering how I could be a part of this thing, and once Kana posted the link to volunteer, I jumped right on it. I recorded a sample, and filled out my application. Soon after, I got my shift which took over the second half of DS's. I rather like that shift. Somewhere in between, I became a forum mod, and Kibs says I'm now a member of every forum group. Now it's my job to also edit interviews when DS needs help, and add music into the database every morning. As for my name, it started when I first joined the internet. Since my name is Chris Smith, my friends quickly realized that my name sounds like Christmas if you say it fast. When making my E-mail account, the random numbers that I liked were 4477, since they're easy to type for me, and therefore easy to remember. I think that covers everything, other than my first post here on the forums is the ever helpful PSP guide, which says how to listen to the station on PSP. I think it works on PS3, but I don't have one. There's a link to that thread on the main page now, if you're interested. Also, my favorite song is Colors of the Heart by UVERworld, and I will be very happy the day I add it to the database.

EDIT: I'm also madly in love with Shadowblade Edge.

Last edited by Shadowblade Edge; 02-14-2010 at 12:57 PM.
christmas4477 is offline   Reply With Quote