View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #20
Kanashimi

Moe Maid

Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND! Kanashimi is OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!
Re: Ask The Kana Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HezaaChan View Post
Kana, I have a question (serious one, I promise).
How come my forum posts have suddenly gone down?
Is it because you moved one of my threads? *edit- well not you specifically, but forum staff in general XD*

annnnd just because I watched Community Channel today~
What is your oldest and most favouritest (yeah, that's a word) toy?
It is probably a delete of one of your posts. Anything not on topic I do a soft delete, and state the reason as to why. So if its only gone down one or two posts, that's probably why. Don't worry too much, if there's anything major that you do on the forums we'll send you a PM.

My favorite toy... mmm, Bop-It. Though now that I think about it, I realize my cousin has had mine for like a year. I liked the classic one, not the round weird-o ones. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIamSogekingX View Post
My serious question is...How hard is it to pick up the skill of running a radio station and knowing the inner workings of your system? When you get new DJs, do you teach them how to work the system?
It's not that hard actually, the hardest part is making a show for yourself. We give our DJs fee reigns to decide what would be neat on their show and what to talk about. The trick is having the charismatic personality and to attract people to keep listening.

Program wise, it isn't that hard. We do teach them how to use the program, mostly through videos and if they have questions we're usually with them their first few times on the station. Luckily all of our current DJs were with us before we started, and so we all trained from the ground up. For the new DJs we're looking at, we will be beside them to teach them.

Last edited by Kanashimi; 01-13-2010 at 02:47 PM.
Kanashimi is offline   Reply With Quote